S/V Delta Tango
Fountain Pajot Helia 44
Designer: Berret Racoupeau
LOA: 43 ft 5 in
Beam: 24 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 10800 kgs
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 2100 RPM
Sails - Running Rigging
- North 3Di mainsail and genoa, color grey, added April 2016. Stored and not used from July 21, 2016 until December 19, 2016.
- Doyle gennaker in ATN sock.
- New Quantum stackpack, color grey, added October 2016.
- New genoa sheets July2017
- Genoa on Facnor 200 roller furler with line led to helmstation
- Harken Electric Series 46 winch for main halyard, starboard jib sheet and reefing at helmstation
- 2x Harken Series 50 winches for halyards, port jib sheet, mainsheet, traveler at helmstation
- 2x Harken Series 46 winches for gennaker sheets, preventers, outboard jib leads in aft cockpit.
- Standard aluminum FP mast
- Improved lazy jacks and lines allowing easier raising of mainsail
- Cam cleats for lazy jack halyards.
- New masthead sheaves, aft end of boom sheaves, and forward end of boom sheaves. New in October 2016
- Single line auto reef for reef #1 led to cockpit on rope clutch. New line July 2017.
- Fore and aft lines for reef #2 both led to cockpit and on rope clutches.
- New 12 mm dyneema core main halyard.
- Line assisted raising of head car to sail track. No need to disconnect head car to allow upper sail batten to fall into sail stackpack.
- Fountaine Pajot factory bowsprit
Anchor and Docking
- Upgrade to 85# Mantus anchor
- Mantus Bridle and S2 Hook
- 200 feet of 10 mm Hi-test chain new in October 2016
- Stainless steel reinforcement of windlass platform
- Secondary anchor Fortress with 50 feet of 10 mm chain and 150 feet of ¾ inch 3 strand nylon
- 6 ¾ inch 3 strand nylon mooring lines
- Additional double braid yacht mooring lines
- Fresh water washdown with 75 foot hose in anchor locker.
- B&G Electronics system installed October 2016 by Marine Electronics Systems of Annapolis, Maryland. Replaced OEM Garmin 5008 series electronics.
- 2x B&G Zeus 2 12 inch MFD
- 4x B&G Triton displays; B&G / Simrad autopilot package AC42, RC42,RF300
- B&G VHF radioV-90
- B&G VHF wireless remoteH50
- B&G mast head anemometer.
- B&G depth and speed transducer
- B&G AIS NAIS – 400 Class B transceiver
- B&G Go Free Wifi module
- B&G Broadband 4Gradar
- Xantrex Battery Monitor LinkPro with 500 amp shunt
- Victron Multiplus Inverter / Charger 12v / 3000w/ 120amp, new September 2016
- Bitstorm Wifi adapter / booster with unleashed router
- Iridium Go with Iridium antenna mounted on first spreader
- Hella masthead tri-color / anchor light fixture, LED
- Airmar SS270W transducer / fish finder/ structure finder
- 630 Ah AGM batteries new March 2015
- 400 (4x100) watts solar on MPPT controller
- Blue Sea battery combiner allowing either or both alternators to charge house batteries.
- Rigid bimini with full enclosure
- Teak cockpit and steps
- Upgraded, comfortable trampoline made by Sunrise Yacht Products.
- Upgrade to dyneema lifelines.
- Teak floors in cockpit and steps
- Roll-up shade screen on aft of cockpit bimini. New October 2016.
- Vastly improved drainage system for rain water coming from upper lounge deck.
- Custom cushions and Sunbrella fabric throughout cockpit, helm station and upper lounge deck. New October 2015.
- Cockpit beverage fridge with ice freezer space.
- Blue colored courtesy lighting on aft deck.
- Custom made teak cockpit cabinet.
- Propane locker containing 40 lbs. of propane capacity. 1x20 lbs., 2x10 lbs.
- Professionally varnished teak cockpit table.
- Magma Catalina II propane grill installed on back railing and plumbed into boat’s propane system.
- Exterior Bose Speakers.
- 6 person life raft neatly stored below steps to helmstation.
- Man overboard life ring and line.
Engines and Mechanical
- 2x 40 hp Volvo D240F main engines (replaced 2018 due to recall)
- 2x Flexofold 17x12 3 blade foldingpropellers
- Northern Lights 9 Kw diesel generator, 115v, ModelM773LW3
- 220v / 50 amp shore power inlet with 50 foot cord, 115v distributed power
- Filter Commander FC60 dual 10 micron filter / polisher with water detection system serving port engine and genset
- Filter Commander Sentinel system single 10 micron filter / water detection system serving starboard engine.
- Dometic / CruiseAir reversible AC/Heating. 3 units, 16K BTU Salon, 1x 12K BTU in each hull.
- Dometic seawater pump and relay unit supplying cooling water to AC units. New October2016
- Hydraulic steering to replace OEM Teleflex rod steering.
- Through bolted tiller arm to rudder post connection to replace OEM pinch bolts.
- Upgrade bilge pumps from OEM 450 GPM to 1000 GPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (375 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (470 Liters)
- Cruise RO SMS 30 watermaker operating on 115v power. Can be operated while running engines or generator or shore power. Capacity 30 gallons per hour. New membranes July 2017.
- 4 manual Jabsco toilet each with The Commodorizor completely eliminating odors and sea water scale.
- 2x fresh water pumps. 3.4 GPM capacity.
- Upgraded Delta galley faucet with pull out sprayer.
- Double SS sink in galley.
- Transom shower unit.
- Fresh water wash down unit in anchor locker.
- New 11 gallon hot water heater. September 2015
- 4 cabins with double beds each cabin. Generous storage underneath beds.
- Custom Breeze Blinds pleated shades in salon added September 2016
- Custom wonderful eyebrow hatches added to forward wall of salon.
- 110v and 12v receptacles in every cabin.
- Additional 110v and 12v receptacles added in salon.
- Additional lighting especially rope lighting in salon.
- Alpine 12v head unit powering 4 speaker stereo system with subwoofer.
- 1x Caframo fan in each cabin, 2x Caframo fans in salon.
- Upgrade to 180 degree opening hinges in salon / galley cabinets